Home-brewed Skill Point Rules
- Most classes have (4+Int modifier) x 4 skill points at 1st level. Except for rogues, which are
- Most classes gain 4 + Int modifier skill points for each level they progress. Exception is
rogues, which stay unaltered.
- Humans gain + 4 skill points at 1st level, but do not acquire a bonus skill point for each level
- Spot, Swim, and Ride are class skills for all classes.
- Fighters and Rangers get Intimidate and Bluff as class skills.
- Some Feats may be purchased with skill points, based on DM discretion.
More on this as it develops.